Thursday, April 23, 2009

Dior on the prince


So, a few days ago i found a Dior homme jacket from the fall 07-08 collection the hedi slimane[ go i love that man] did on eBay..and I HAD TO GET IT!!!! When i saw that jacket, it was giving me everything i needed out of a jacket.

You guys don't understand, that jacket was everything to me right then and there. Yesterday i finally got it in the mail, so i just had to make one of my outfits video to show how amazing that jacket is.This may sound crazy, but i felt so powerful in that jacket
i guess that is the power of designer goods.

Enjoy the video.



P.s. I Now have two designer things. The Dior homme jacket and my Balenciaga bag. Its like fucking crack,you just can't get enough.

Bang bitch!

2 comments:

luv sex&magik said...

That Jacket is everything.....Period!

IAMTHEANGELNEGRO said...

I love dior!!
amazing"!!!