Tuesday, May 12, 2009

First off to all my new follower I'm sorry it took me 2 week to update, I know you guys were thinking [ where the fuck is this bitch is he dead]. I'm not dead just really busy with trying to design and make the pieces for my fashion show. Patterns are not easy for me to make -_-


Anyway this is just a quick update to let you guys know I'm still thanking of you and to thank you for following my blog. i promise some amazing things are going to had very soon.

enjoy the video!





P.S. I know you can't see the t-shirt I'm wearing very well, but I'll be doing a video on it really soon. I'm trying to start a little t-shirt business. I don't want to give to much away thats for another post.Also i used a a new video editing program and it burned a water mark on my video,because i did not use the paid version. fuck that I'm going back to window movie maker.


bang bitch!

3 comments:

Michael St. James said...

You betta werq bitch!

Jeaniuss said...

Thank you KiD- where is you next upload??

Stephen said...

The story of a little girl name Ling

http://stephenchuah.blogspot.com/2009/09/story-of-little-girl-name-ling.html

Nice to meet you.. I'm Stephen